The 239FS offers the largest Cockpit in its class, loaded with features for both the family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for a relaxing day on the water with family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under the floor fish box up front.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Electric horn
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup
- One casting seat with base
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
Approx. weight 2700
Dead Rise 19/24
Fuel 100 Gals.
Max HP 300